Applicants for employment at Attentive Care Nursing will be subjected to a thorough screening. The screening procedure includes:
- License Verification for Professional Practice
- Certification of CPR and First Aid
- Personal and Panel Interviews
- Drug Screening Tests
- Criminal Background Clearance
- Reference Checking with Previous Employers
- Physical Health Check
Once hired, staff members at Attentive Care Nursing will be provided with Pre-Deployment Orientation and Training. We also conduct Periodic Employee Performance Appraisals and have Ongoing Education Programs for employees to keep them abreast of the latest techniques in non-medical patient care.
If you wish to apply at Attentive Care Nursing, please use our career application form.